1. I am waiting on my landed. and say next june i am getting married, is there a way I can travel out of canada for a week for our honeymoon? My wife is canadian.
2. My visa is expired like 4 years ago ( not sure why my lawyer at that time did not update it .but I am waiting on my landed. and i know i can travel via bus,train etc around canada but can i use a plane to travel what are the requirements?
3. do all application reach to a local CIC office?
my own is at the one in scarborugh what exactly this means? is it a big step to reach to a local cic office or just normal for all application to go there and is there a local number that I can call for the scaborough office ?
1. What in-Canada class are you applying for PR as?
2. If your visa (temporary status) has expired, you will not be able to re-enter Canada until you obtain a new one. So to answer your question #1, there will be no way for you to travel out of Canada for your honeymoon unless you obtain a new visa. I don't think you should have any problems traveling by air within Canada as long as you have proper identification.
3. I believe in-Canada applications will eventually get transferred to a local office for the landing interview. In some cases, it is also transferred to a local office prior to a decision made for assessment interview or to obtain additional information.