Discussion Forum

To post messages and use great My Settlement features, please sign-up or login.

Search Discussions

All Forums | Education | University and College Education
MBBS in Canada
 Topic Locked
Topic Tools: Bookmark | Print 
Author Topic  

narangin

Markham
11 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  19:44:31  Show Profile
Dear Sir
My self Nitish Narang ,I m from India , I have done my senior secondary class with 70% marks ( I have done English, Physics, Biology, Chemistry) and I also got 7 band in my IELTS exam , Now I wish to do MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) from Canada so, please let me know the which university offer MBBS course for international student , and what are the general requirement , course duration and fees etc…..

Hoping for early response

Sachin

Dave

Ontario
405 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2004 :  10:11:07  Show Profile
You may want to visit the Ontario Medical School Application Service:
http://www.ouac.on.ca/omsas/

It has an area of links to the Ontario medical schools; how to apply; and much more.

Dave Montague
Web Coordinator
OCASI, Settlement.Org

Bahrivk

Gurdaspur
1 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2005 :  08:50:20  Show Profile
I ,my wife and my children have been granted emmegrant visa by CIC.We plan to land in Canada (Toranto) in May this year.My son is studying in +1
at present.I want him to do MBBS in Canada.What should I do?

Vijay Bahri

alhuda21

Rahim Yar Khan
1 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2005 :  00:27:58  Show Profile
Dear Sir,
I, Muhammad Anas Bin Fazal, currently a student of 12 Grade In Pakistan and i intend to do my Bachelor of Medicine,Bachelor of Surgery from Canada in the city of Toronto.I ll be completing my intermediate in this July.PLease guide me which universities offer above mentioned undergraduate course in Toronto. What will be the qualifying criteria and what proof is needed for proficiency in English language?

sahil

ahmedabad
1 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  08:55:30  Show Profile
respected sir,

I have passed my 10+2 exam with 68%.i want to do mbbs in canada.please give me information about colleges,how to take addmision,fee structhure.i am from india.

w.a.shaikh

marco

Toronto
633 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2006 :  08:45:37  Show Profile
As posted above, here is the information you need:

The Ontario Medical School Application Service (OMSAS) is a non-profit centralized application service for applicants to the six Ontario medical schools:

*Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine (McMaster University),
*Northern Ontario School of Medicine,
*University of Ottawa,
*Queen's University,
*University of Toronto,
*and Schulich School of Medicine (The University of Western Ontario).:

http://www.ouac.on.ca/omsas/

For more specific information about each program or school, visit their web site:

http://www.ouac.on.ca/omsas/omsas-schools.html

Marco

syed fawaz hussain

hyderabad
1 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2008 :  02:31:47  Show Profile
dear sir .my name is syed fawaz hussain from india . i want to know the details of mbbs in canada .details of fees .accomidation

sama goin to be dr.sam

dammam
1 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2008 :  12:34:43  Show Profile

Dear Sir ,
I am a pakistani national completing my a levels in ksa , and next year in 2009 i am going to pakistan for my mbbs if i dont get a scholarship . Anyways my question is if i complete 2 years of my mbbs in pakistan and then if i want to transfer to a foreign university in canada or australia , is it possble that i could continue rest of my mbbs there ? . Sir one more favour i want from you . Please can u send me some college websites of australia and canada offerring mbbs and can accept a transfer student .
I would be anxiously waiting for your reply.
Usamah.

Topic Locked
Jump To:

SF2000